You can trust our selection for Best Kershaw Skyline Damascus. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 63915 reviews for Kershaw Skyline Damascus and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Kershaw Skyline Damascus where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Kershaw Skyline Damascus Review.
Comparison Chart for Kershaw Skyline Damascus Review
We found 63915 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the kershaw skyline damascus and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 kershaw skyline damascus
|1||Kershaw Oso Sweet (1830) Folding Pocketknife with Satin-Finished 3.1-Inch 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade||9.6||Check Price Now|
|2||Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660) 3-In. Sandvik 14C28N Blade and Stainless Steel Handle||9.2||Check Price Now|
|3||Kershaw Natrix Copper XL Folding Pocket Knife||9.2||Check Price Now|
|4||Kershaw Leek Copper Folding Pocket Knife||9||Check Price Now|
|5||Kershaw Showtime Folding Pocket Knife (1955); Todd Rexford Design; 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade||8.8||Check Price Now|
|6||Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife||8.4||Check Price Now|
|7||Kershaw - 1660OLBW Leek Pocket Knife||8.4||Check Price Now|
|8||Kershaw Decimus Pocketknife (1559); Rick Hinderer Design; 3.25-inch Single-Edge Bayonet Grind Blade With Bold BlackWash Finish; Stonewashed Stainless Steel Handle; SpeedSafe Assisted Opening; 4.5 oz||8.2||Check Price Now|
|9||Kershaw Airlock Folding Pocket Knife||8.2||Check Price Now|
|10||Kershaw Eris Folding Pocket Knife (1881); 3-Inch Stainless Steel Drop-Point Blade Featuring SpeedSafe Assisted Opening||8.2||Check Price Now|
Table Of Content:
- Kershaw Oso Sweet Folding Pocketknife with Satin-Finished 3.1-Inch 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade, Glass-Filled...
- Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife 3-In. Sandvik 14C28N Blade and Stainless Steel Handle, Best Buy from Outdoor...
- Kershaw Natrix Copper XL Folding Pocket Knife, 3.7-Inch Blade with Manual Opening, Sub Frame Lock...
- Kershaw Leek Copper Folding Pocket Knife, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Opening, USA Made, Liner Lock...
- Kershaw Showtime Folding Pocket Knife ; Todd Rexford Design; 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade, SpeedSafe Opening with...
- Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife, 3 inch Blade, Great EDC Folding Knives, Frame Lock, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening...
- Kershaw 1660OLBW Leek Pocket Knife, Olive Handle with Black, DLC Blade
- Kershaw Decimus Pocketknife ; Rick Hinderer Design; 3.25-inch Single-Edge Bayonet Grind Blade With Bold...
- Kershaw Airlock Folding Pocket Knife, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Inset Liner Lock , Black...
- Kershaw Eris Folding Pocket Knife ; 3-Inch Stainless Steel Drop-Point Blade Featuring SpeedSafe Assisted...
1. Kershaw Oso Sweet (1830) Folding Pocketknife with Satin-Finished 3.1-Inch 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade
- 3.1-inch, easy to maintain 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with a non-reflective, satin appearance
- Black Glass-filled nylon handle with comfortable Contour and textured “scale” pattern, for a unique look and sturdy grip.
- Great for maintenance professionals, anglers, backpackers, hikers, landscapers, campers and more
- Feature rich handle includes Speed Safe assisted opening, a secure locking liner, convenient reversible pocket clip and predrilled lanyard hole.
- Classic drop-point blade is perfect for a number of tasks like opening packages, cutting cordage, slicing fruit, aggressive animal defense, removing zip-ties and more.
2. Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660) 3-In. Sandvik 14C28N Blade and Stainless Steel Handle
- Versatile 3 inch blade made with Sandvik 14C28N Steel, one of the highest performing knife steels in the world, for increased hardness, corrosion resistance and edge retention.
- 410 stainless steel alloy handle provides resistance to corrosion and extra strength and hardness
- Frame lock gives the knife a slim sleek style while holding the blade open during use; tip lock keeps blade closed during carry.
- SpeedSafe Assisted opening allows opening with Minimal effort and maximal functionality; simple pocket carry and tactical engagement with strong or weak hand.
- Blade length: 3 inches; Closed length: 4 inches; Open length: 7 inches; Weight: 3 oz.
3. Kershaw Natrix Copper XL Folding Pocket Knife
- Solid and satisfying to hold and use, the largest Natrix features a drop-point blade made of performance D2 high-carbon tool steel.
- The denser-than-steel copper handle gives this large knife some real heft and style; in time, the copper will take on a patina, making each copper Natrix unique.
- Opens manually with a flipper and butter-smooth KVT ball bearings – perfect for one-handed deployment.
- A high-end, monster-sized knife, the Natrix XL gives large hands a good grip and enables deep-carry in big pockets – it’s distinctive, functional, and beautifully designed.
- The Natrix XL measures 8.
4. Kershaw Leek Copper Folding Pocket Knife
- An all-new, solid copper handle pairs with the Leek’s razor-sharp, high-performance CPM 154 blade.
- Denser than steel, this Leek’s copper handle gives it a comfortable weight and will patina over time for a unique, custom look.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper.
- Made in the USA with premium CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel that provides an excellent edge, corrosion resistance, and toughness.
- The Leek – Copper measures 7 inches end to end when opened, 4 inches when folded, and weighs 4 ounces.
5. Kershaw Showtime Folding Pocket Knife (1955); Todd Rexford Design; 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade
- Designed by Todd Rexford; perfect folding pocket knife for the non-traditional gentleman, dressed up or dressed down.
- The smaller drop point blade made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel is tough, chip resistant, and has razor edge sharpness; SpeedSafe Assisted Opening.
- Two-toned, black oxide coating on blade grinds with satin-polish on blade flats; black-oxide coated steel handles contoured for a solid grip.
- Ideal stylish, sleek EDC—survival tool, precision cutting, self-defense, opening boxes, tactical use or the perfect gift.
- All-purpose knife great for EDC or use while working, camping, fishing, hunting, utility, home repair or outdoor activities.
6. Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife
- 3″ drop-point Composite Blade with a D2 steel edge and Sandwich 14C28N spine with black-oxide Blackwash finish.
- Matching 410 stainless steel handle with Speed Safe Assisted opening, liner lock, tip-lock, Reversible pocket Clip and pre-drilled lanyard Hole.
- Slim profile and non-reflective color allows more discreet carry in pockets, bags, packs, purses, Jackets, on belts or around the neck on a lanyard.
- A great gift for campers, hikers, anglers, hunters, gardeners, hobbyists and backpackers
- Made in the USA by skilled knife makers in Tualatin Oregon and Backed by Kershaw limited Lifetime
7. Kershaw – 1660OLBW Leek Pocket Knife
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE BLADE STEEL – Leek’s razor-sharp blade is constructed of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N, meaning your blade will be able to take care of a full range of cutting tasks from slicing to piercing to detail work.
- RIGHT-SIZED DESIGN – With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife without being too big.
- SPEEDSAFE ASSISTED OPENING – The Leek knives feature SpeedSafe assisted opening for simple one-handed opening.
- FEATURES – Type: Assisted, Folder; Blade Style: Drop Point; Blade Edge: Plain; Opens With: Flipper; Lock Type: Liner Lock & Tip-Lock Slider; Pocket Clip: Reversible (right, tip-up/down).
- SPECIFICATIONS – Blade Length: 3″ (7.
8. Kershaw Decimus Pocketknife (1559); Rick Hinderer Design; 3.25-inch Single-Edge Bayonet Grind Blade With Bold BlackWash Finish; Stonewashed Stainless Steel Handle; SpeedSafe Assisted Opening; 4.5 oz
- The 21st century gladiator will love the rugged good looks of Kershaw’s Decimus, based on Hinderer’s iconic Maximus; the 8Cr13MoV steel blade is a bayonet grind, finished with black-oxide BlackWash.
- With an arresting, symmetrical handle and textured charcoal-black overlays the Decimus has a distinct look that will attract attention; the secure grip handle is enhanced by a stonewashed filler tab.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening with flipper and sturdy frame lock assure a secure open; the mirrored, flipper-like protrusion on the backside of the knife provides additional protection against injury.
- Reversible pocketclip keeps the distinctive Decimus conveniently at-the-ready; stores easily and stylishly in the pocket, coat, jacket, purse, briefcase, backpack, messenger bag, satchel or gym bag.
- A striking conversation piece, Kershaw’s Decimus is an ideal gift for the modern-day gladiator: scout, outdoorsman, EMT, first responder, farmer, fisher, hiker, backpacker, firefighter, or officer.
9. Kershaw Airlock Folding Pocket Knife
- A reverse tanto-style 4Cr14 steel blade that offers excellent corrosion resistance and high strength; bead-blasted finish provides a subtle, matte look.
- Solid and comfortable glass-filled nylon handle with a distinctive steel “window” that displays the blade while closed.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper.
- Part of Kershaw’s Starter series, the Airlock provides a great value with many style and advanced features.
- The Airlock measures 7.25 inches end to end when opened, 4.25 inches when folded, and weighs 2.9 oz.
10. Kershaw Eris Folding Pocket Knife (1881); 3-Inch Stainless Steel Drop-Point Blade Featuring SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Showcase two-tone finish includes stonewash on the grinds, satin on the flats
- Eris has three custom features: right or left-handed flipper to operate SpeedSafe, pre-drilled holes for four-position pocket clip and lanyard hole for preferred carry.
- Indispensable in emergencies and daily tasks, the Eris is a great gift for co-workers, groomsmen, graduates, best friends, relatives and service personnel.
- Closed length: 4.1 inches; open length: 7.5 inches; weight: 4.7 ounces
- Affordable, quality blade cuts seat belts, cardboard, roots, vegetables, twine, rope, lines and most everything found on the trail, in the field, around the house or along the road.
Kershaw Skyline Damascus Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Kershaw Skyline Damascus stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Kershaw Skyline Damascus in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Kershaw Skyline Damascus for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Best Kershaw Skyline Damascus. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Kershaw Skyline Damascus in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Kershaw Skyline Damascus currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Kershaw Skyline Damascus based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Kershaw Skyline Damascus before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Kershaw Skyline Damascus they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Kershaw Skyline Damascus, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Kershaw Skyline Damascus before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Kershaw Skyline Damascus will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Kershaw Skyline Damascus if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Kershaw Skyline Damascus on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.